How can someone fit perfectly inside of you, but be your polar opposite? He made me feel good. Kept me wetter than the Amazon. Made me sing, scream, cry, moan, grunt and sigh. Made me quake.
He could not be honest. Could not communicate as clearly as I needed him to. Did not protect me. Did not consider my feelings in battle. Had no discretion. He was weak. A man with a large boneless back.
Why can't rappers rap about nice things?
- YEAH GIRL I’MMA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND
- put them in a closet for you cause it’s polite
- YEAH BABY THAT’S RIGHT IMMA PICK YOU UP AND
- carry you to your bed cause baby I know you tired
- OH GIRL IMA SLAP DAT
- broom out of your hand because you’ve had a long day at work, and i can do it myself.